Ingredients card / Shopping list
180g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
500g King prawns, peeled and deveined (leave tails on)
3 tbsp peanut oil
6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 chilli, finely chopped
1/2 cup mushroom, finely sliced
1.5 tsp ground pepper
1 tbsp fish sauce
2 dsp powdered coconut milk
1/4 cup water
2 cups silverbeet, finely sliced
1 carrot, sliced
1 capsicum, sliced
corriander, to garnish
Recipe By: Hakubaku
Serves 4 adultsIntroduction
Big, beautiful kin prawns peeking through the noodles and silverbeet. So tasty!
1. Heat oil, fry garlic. Add prawns, mushrooms,chilli and pepper. Fry 1 minute.
2. Mix coconut milk powder with water.
3. Add fish sauce and coconut milk powder mix to the fry pan.
4. Continue cooking for 3 minutes.
5. Add vegetables cooking for 2 minutes.
6. Add noodles and coriander and stir through to reheat.