Ingredients card / Shopping list
270g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
4 salmon fillets
2 tsp sesame oil
4cm piece ginger, julienne
1/2 red onion, sliced
1/2 cup each carrot, broccoli, celery, red capsicum, chopped
1 1/2 cups cabbage, shredded
1/4 cup soy sauce
wasabi to taste
medium dry sherry (optional)
Recipe By: Hakubaku
Serves 4 adultsIntroduction
Packed full of vegies plus Salmon for that touch of luxury.
1. Prepare Hakubaku Organic Soba as per the packet directions, drain and set aside.
2. Panfry the salmon in half the sesame oil, half the ginger then add half the soy until they are medium rare, remove and set aside.
3. Fry onions in rest of sesame and rest of ginger.
4. Add the veges apart from the cabbage.
5. Add the rest of the soy and then add the cabbage.
6. Gently break up the salmon and add to the veges.
7. Add the noodles that have been cooked for 3 minutes and stir all together.
You can also add some medium dry sherry if you like more liquid