Ingredients card / Shopping list
270g Hakubaku Organic Udon noodles
1/4 cup peanut oil
300g pork mince
4cm piece of ginger, grated
2 cloves garlic, crushed
150g green beans
1 bunch Asian greens, chopped into thirds
1/4 cup Chinese cooking wine
2 tsp brown sugar
2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp Chinese black vinegar
Recipe By: Hakubaku
Serves 4 adultsIntroduction
Aromatic to prepare, delectable to consume...
1. Prepare Udon as per the packet directions.
2. Heat oil in wok and stirfry pork,ginger and garlic over medium high heat. Remove and set aside.
3. Stirfry vegetables until almost cooked then return pork.
4. Add wine,sugar,soy and vinegar and cook for 1 minute then add noodles until heated through.
5. Serve with dried chilli and a drizzle of sesame oil. Delicious!!!